Community handle: "dkuehner"
Badges: View David's Community badges
Hometown: Frankfurt, Germany

Software skills: 
Products- ArcSight, Splunk, LogRhythm, Digital Guardian, SkyHigh, CyberArk
Areas- SIEM, Log management, DLP, CASB, PIM, Penetration testing, DFIR  
Other:Java, C++, Python, Biometrics, Network Protocols

Certificates:

1. Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
  2. Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
  3. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
  4. CompTIA Project+

I have worked with ArcSight since 2011 and over the years I also have worked with most other notable SIEM products from other vendors. I also work with IAM, CASB and DLP solutions and have an interest in penetration testing and forensics.

I started working with SIEM products under consulting and solution provider IT-Cube Systems which became SecureLink Germany after a few years and is now a part of Orange Cyberdefense. You can reach our company (and me) at https://www.orangecyberdefense.com

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
13 of 13
Last update:
‎2020-03-26 00:12
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.