Kevin Quinlan

Community handle: "kevquinlan"
Badges: View Kevin's Community badges
Hometown: Leicester, United Kingdom

Software skills: ArcSight

I have worked in Information Security in various forms for most of my adult life and I have worked with SIEM products since 2008 and ArcSight ESM 4.0, primarily using the ArcSight toolset, but also other SIEM tools such as Exabeam, LogRhythm and Azure Sentinel have played a part over the years. I am currently employed by DXC Technology (formerly HP / HPE) as a Principal SIEM Consultant working with the ArcSight toolset and other SIEM and SOAR Technologies. My work takes me from designing SIEM solutions to deploying, operating and troubleshooting.

I have developed numerous FlexConnectors and content packages over the years and enjoy getting stuck in. I developed and maintained a FlexConnector for Microsoft Sysmon since 2017 and try to support the community as much as possible.

I'm always interested in learning new ways to do things, new technologies and enjoy a challenge

DISCLAIMER:

Some content on Community Tips & Information pages is not officially supported by Micro Focus. Please refer to our Terms of Use for more detail.
Top Contributors
Version history
Revision #:
8 of 8
Last update:
Wednesday
Updated by:

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.