Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Anyone ever make a pivot/crosstab table for a report? (TTP 53705)

There doesn't seem to be a way to create a pivot table in the ESM. I tried looking in the report template designer and there are instructions for being able to make one but I believe the components are masked or removed; search for "crosstab".

I tried "hard coding" a Trend to have counts of the groups I wanted in individual columns but hit a wall. It came out nicely in a table format but took quite a number of variables (conditional evaluation then convert a string 0 or 1 to int for each column) and because I was manually defining each column if I wanted to add a new column I had to create a new Trend. You also couldn't really use the data in any charts.

Have I overlooked a setting somewhere?

Edit: There was an already existing feature request for this type of report template. TTP 53705. As always please ask support to add your company to this TTP if you think you would benefit from this feature.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

requested adding to ttp

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.