Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Event Annotations dissappearing

When I am in the console and I can annotate events but once I submit the annotation it disappears from active channel I am currently working with.  Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello,

what is the filter you are using for your channel?

Volker

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have changed my filter to the minimum with just one specific source IP address. When I right click on the specific IP address and annotate it will disappear after I submit annotation.  Even when i try to annotate everything from the source and have duration for a few hours it post as one annotation then the event disappears. It used to annotate everything for that specific source during the duration I allocated.

Any clues?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.