Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP0-M54 ArcSight ESM Security Analyst

Hi.

I took the HP0-M54 ArcSight ESM Security Analyst exam, but unfortunately I failed , I prepared for the exam using the Concepts for ArcSight ESM v5.x, I think the exam is about v6.x, does any one have a proper study guide for the exam, I mean the latest.

Thanks

0 Likes
6 Replies
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

Exam HP0-M54 has been retired and replaced by HP0-A116.  The new exam covers ESM 6.5c.

I had provided a detailed write-up in another post about my experience preparing for and taking the (now retired) HP0-M54 exam, but for the sake of this post I will tell you that you need months of hands-on, daily experience with various aspects of ArcSight in order to pass the exam.  The new exam now covers administrative aspects that the old exam did not.  Search for the HP0-A116 exam prep guide for more information.  Best wishes for your efforts learning ArcSight and preparing for the exam.

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Hi,

http://h10120.www1.hp.com/expertone/datacard/Exam/HP0-A116

Read all these manuals and make a mindmap or summary of it.

You can go fast through console user's guide (it's a 1000 pages)

ArcSight ESM 6.5c Administrator’s Guide

ArcSight ESM 6.5c ArcSight Console User’s Guide

ArcSight ESM 6.5c ArcSight Command Center User’s Guide

ArcSight ESM 6.5c ArcSight Web User’s Guide

ArcSight ESM 6.5c Installation and Configuration Guide

ArcSight ESM 6.5c Standard Content Guide

ArcSight SmartConnectors User’s Guide

Als try to find some test questions on the internet (can also be for the old exams)

Kind regards,

Jurgen

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi Raji,

Check this out for the right Exam Guide/Study Materials and choose wisely next time before registering for the course.

ArcSight New1.JPG

ArcSight New.JPG

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your help

I got it

0 Likes
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Thanks for information michael, but, u really sure that this exam was replaced??

Maybe HP0-A116 is just a cover for it.

I say that because it is still possible to take HP0-M54 on VUE's website.

Regards.

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

HP0-M54 is expired and it is not valid anymore. This exam is replaced by HP0-A116.

Attached screenshot taken just now.HP0-M54-Expired.jpg

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.