Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to test syslog flex with demo logs

How I would test Syslog Flex working with demo events? I want to feed my log file to a syslog daemon flex connector & test the Flex as well. I tried pasting my logs in syslog.0 file generated inside of 'agentdata' folder but no luck.

Thanks,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi Rajesh,

Where have u placed ur Config File and have you set the Agent.properties file to read ur Custom Parser and is ur Syslog Properties is updating with ur Custom Parser Reference. And what is ur Agent.log file is stating about the Parser Selection ???

Refer this below doc to know more about Custom Syslog Parsers.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.