Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

I ArcSight failure. Dedication to restart fails me this web service is mixed_statuses and manager service is unavailable appears. I could do to fix this fault. thx

I ArcSight failure. Dedication to restart fails me this web service is mixed_statuses and manager service is unavailable appears.
I could do to fix this fault. thx

Labels (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi Fabian,

Which version of ArcSight do you use?

If you tail in the ESM logs during your attempt to restart faulty service, do you have more info?

I am sorry but I need more info to help you.

Thanks

Regards

Michael

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

ArcSight my version is 5.1 ?, the correlator was fine, but suddenly began to leave for another some flaws. for which perform the procedure to restart the ESM and when I start me this error appeared.

michael thanks, I hope you can help me, actually I have tried several solutions but have not been

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi Fabian,

Could you please try to restart faulty service on by one and in the same time make tail -f in the server.std.log or server.log just to identify why the service is not available. The ArcSight logs are very verbose we should have enough info to understand what is wrong.

Thanks

Regards

Michael

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi Fabian,

Normally after my previous message you should find an ERROR explaining why the webservice does not want to start properly.

Could you please now try to telnet the webserver: telnet localhost 9443 just to be sure that the communication on that port is open.

Then try to start the webservice alone in using: /sbin/service arcsight_services start arcsight_web

If not, you have to relaunch the websetup configuration, maybe something has changed (IP, certificate, etc....)

You have to launch the following command:   /sbin/service arcsight_services start arcsight_web

Normally, it should work.

Could you please tell me what information you found in the logs and the status of the above executed command?

Thanks

Regards

Michael

0 Likes
Cadet 1st Class
Cadet 1st Class

i had some similar case that was related to certificates expiry and renewal .

Running setup for manager and web :

<ARCSIGHT_HOME>/bin/arcsight managersetup

<ARCSIGHT_HOME>/bin/arcsight webserversetup

manager : to issue a new certificate for manager ,

Web:  trust the new manager certificate and to issue a new web certificate .

NB:

New Mgr certificate should be ported to console , connectors .....

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.