Job Opening in Dallas, TX
I'm gonna try something new for these forums and post a job
Our hospital is looking for a Security Engineer 1 to join us. A brief summary of the job is below. Feel free to message me if there are any questions or if anyone is interested.
Security Engineer I
- 2 years experience selecting, designing and implementing information security systems such as IDS/IPS, Enterprise Antivirus, SIEM tools, Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) systems and vulnerability scanners
- Focus should be on actual implementers rather than users of information security systems – that is, they should have set up the server, installed the software, maintained it by applying software/firmware updates, etc.
- In depth understating of Information Technology such as all major operating systems, applications, networking concepts, protocols, etc.
- Major plus would be Arcsight experience with implementing and maintaining Arcsight infrastructure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with HIPAA and PCI are a major plus