Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Logger - add "not" to ad-hoc search interface (FR53420)

There was already an existing FR when I put this in. The ad-hoc search interface in logger would be greatly enhanced if the user had the ability to pre-append "not" to search criteria (eg., not contains, not startswith, etc)

Please add your account to this request and contact your sales rep if you have Logger and believe you would benefit from this capability.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

we are expanding the # of boolean operators supported in logger in an upcoming release.  we are also making significant improvements to search.  stay tuned!  you can get a sneak peek at the Logger UC.

Alan

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can I get a sneak new logger shipped to my location for me to play with too? Where is that contact information for my sales rep...

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.