Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problems after Upgrading to Logger v. 4.0

Is anyone else seeing long data transfer delays from Logger to ESM after this upgrade?
Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Are you seeing a drop on the forwarder ? If so look at KB article: 3454

There is a known issue with forwarder rates post 4.0 upgrades.

HTH

Dean

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the reply! Yes I  did try the fix in the KB article. However I'm still having problems with the Logger. I will be working with support today, so hopefully support and I can come up with something.
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Did you get a fix for this? I am facing this same issue and have not made any significant progress.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes it is fixed now. It had something to do with the Logger caching events. Arcsight support helped me fix it. They went into my Logger as root and started cleaning out stuff. You will need there help because you cant ssh to the box with out them

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.