Highlighted
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

RSA Authentication Manager 7.x integration - Not showing disable user or unassigned token

The collector is configured for RSA AM logs via SNMP.  We can see RSA-related  data, such as user auth, token failure, etc.  We are interested in seeing token unassigned or user profile disabled data.

How can this be done?  The packet captures on the collector did not show much data in the text.  I have a feeling that the appropriate data is not being extracted and sent via SNMP to the collector.  I am sure there is someone out there who has done this.

Thanks!

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi ,

Any luck on this ??

Even i'm facing the same issue .

Integrated RSA AM 7.x version to arcisht RSA SNMP connector to collect logs, getting logs successfully but unable to view any more information like - User name/USer id  in the logs just Event name in the "name" field.

Any idea what needs  to be done on ?

regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.