Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Report displays data from an empty Active List

I can't seem to find anything on an issue I'm having.

I have a very simple report and query to display the data contained in an Active List. The issue is the report generates data from a few weeks to months back. This is odd because of 2 things: (1.) the TTL on the Active List is 2 days. (2.) the Active List is empty when I display the contents of the Active List by "Show Entries".

This is typically the opposite for me, I will have data in an Active List but my reports are empty. (HA!)

Has anyone experienced this?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have had the same issue manifest, but on a query viewer instead of a report. Did you ever get the issue resolved?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.