Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Slow Generation of Report

Hi Everyone,

I'm running reports on the Manager 5.2 and its taking so long and after sometime it goes off grid.

Has anyone experienced this issue before? I have looked at the logs but nothing seems to stand out?

Kindly help?

Best Regards,

Lolade

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Lolade,

do you query on Events directly, if so, what timeframe do you use?

In general for timespans longer than a day it is probably the best if you set up trends for it.

BR,

Christoph

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Christopher,

The Queries are for a 1 day event.

and I tried running it one at a time but it still taking forever.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Lolade,

When the reports go off the grid check to see if they show up under the archive tab. I've had occasions where the report will generate (slowly) and never present but the report will be archived correctly.

Also when building your query ensure you are using indexed fields.

Mack

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.