Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

TTP 50100: Forwarding base AND correlated events from ESM to logger

Currently only the correlated events can be forwarded from ESM to logger, but I'd like the ability to forward the base events which make up the detailed event chain from ESM to logger along with the actual correlated event for long term storage.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Admiral
Admiral

I have been told it is possible but if not, I would like to see this feature implemented too.

I also would like this to be possible when an event is forwarded from an ESM to another ESM.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

were you both able to figure out on forwarding base events? does ESM 6.5 has that capability. I having difficulty in testing it, Any help is much appreciated.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.