Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Which port is used by Arcsight Connector for Collecting SAP ERP V6 application Logs?

HI Guys,

I wanted to integrated SAP ERP version 6 application with Arcsight ESM & Logger. We have a windows-based agent server on which I am installing Arcsight Smartconnector for SAP Real-Time Security Audit Multiple folder on the agent server.

My question is which port (Direction of it as well) I should open on firewall for collecting logs from SAP ERP application by smartconnector ?

Thanks in adavnce.

Labels (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

this connector need install local on every hosts and only ABAP-stack.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Petrov for Reply.

Can u please kindly elaborate the integration method for SAP ERP V6 application with Arcsight ?

It would be great for me as, I am new to Arcsight Tool.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.