New SRL API build - Schedule Test

Idea ID 2754675

New SRL API build - Schedule Test

Currently, we have SRL API to fetch the Schedule Test by providing input such as Tenant ID, Project ID  and Test ID i.e. we have to iterate through all the Projects and Test to identify any schedule test. 

We have a huge team hence lots of project and test ids. To identify the any schedule test in an given hour we have to iterate through all the projects and test ids. 

Proposal 

Built as solution i.e. SRL API were in we can get all the Projects Schedule test just by calling single API. 

i.e. SRL API Input as Tenant ID and Project ID. It returns json with dictionary of schedule id, timestamp, test id. 

5 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Accepted

Pradeep Gupta Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi Levins

I guess accepted means you will be able to implement this? Am i correct in stating that. If so could you please let me know by when it will be ? 

Correct, we plan to include it in the next release that is scheduled for Feb 2020. 

Pradeep Gupta Contributor.
Contributor.

Like to make slight change in proposal

Proposal 

Built as solution i.e. SRL API were in we can get all the Projects Schedule test just by calling single API. 

i.e. SRL API Input as Tenant ID and Project ID. It returns json with dictionary of schedule id, timestamp, test id, test name and if possible LG associate with schedule test. 

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

Returned data include schedule id, timestamp and test id. (grouped by 'test id')

Regarding test name, you can get all test id <-> test name in advance via /projects/{projectId}/load-tests/{testId}/load-generators.

Regarding associated LGs, you need to call /projects/{projectId}/load-tests/{testId}/load-generators.

Regards,

Wei Sun

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.