Ensign
Ensign

LoadRunner Cloud not installing on Windows Server 2019 Standard

I'm installing the LoadRunner Cloud OPLG to a load generator that is running Windows Server 2019 Standard.

During install I have had to add .NET 3.5 and C++ Redistributables, and then the installation fails because Windows patch KB2999226 is not installed.

I can not find this OS Update at Microsoft for Server 2019. Is this an installation package issue? Maybe Server 2019 has incorporated this MS update already, but the install package is still looking for it?

Labels (4)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies

hi AJ

we did not certify this OS for OPLG yet but we will be more than happy to help if we can have a quick session to go over the issue you facing.

0 Likes
Ensign
Ensign

I'm available to go through this now for 15 minutes.
0 Likes
Ensign
Ensign

@benny-abergel Attached log file and error message snapshot. 

It appears that the installation script doesn't have a check for 2019 Server, and may be applying a default check for KB2999226, even if there is no such patch available for Windows 2019 Server.

0 Likes

Can you try extract our executable setup using 7zip and manually run load generator setup?
0 Likes
Ensign
Ensign

I've already done that a few times, before and after trying to disable UAC.
0 Likes

Please share your email I will set a quick session for us
0 Likes
Ensign
Ensign

@benny-abergel I'm not on the client site again until January 6th, 2020. I can not access the VM until I'm on their network unfortunately. Can we set up a meeting for the morning of Jan 6 GMT? My email address is ajlampe@hotmail.com

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.