We are using Stormrunner On-Premise load Generator for SAP GUI and SAP Web scripts.
1. The initialization of load test is taking more time than usual. we plan to execute 1500 Vusers. The initialization and Provision Vusers takes long time. is there a way to start the Vusers executing immediately after initialization.
2. Some of these scripts are failing in stormrunner using On-premise load geneartor. I could not find logs or errors related to it. It looks like On-Premise load generator dont support logs.
3. We plan to 1500 Vusers in periodic intervals. Unfortuantely, the advance scheduling tab is disabled since it is only available in Cloud load generators.
Thanks for the post!
1. v-users executing immediately after initialization is not supported, According to the current implementation all the v-users provision first and then start executing.
2. Yes, on-premise test doesn't support "download log" feature. Actually, On-premise machine owned by the user and SRL keep script logs at %temp% while the test is running and delete logs after tests ended. The user can add "SRL_AGENT_KEEP_VUSER_LOGS" option to keep logs after tests ended.
Refer SRL help doc for more info: https://admhelp.microfocus.com/srl/en/3.0/Content/Storm/OPLGConfigurationTool.htm#mt-item-4
3. Yes, Advance scheduling feature is only for cloud test only
My name is Sharon, the new PM for SRL. It might be a good idea for us to discuss your first question in more detail. In such case, we can schedule this session in a private chat.