Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Truclient Event handler : "Dialog opened" not executed multiple times

I have a Truclient script that is configured to fill in the credentials when a dialog pops up. It works on the first dialog that pops up. Further in the script the dialog pops up again.

The second time the dialog pops up it will not trigger the event handler again so the dialog stays in the background and the script fails.

The setting of the event handler is set to "Event can be triggered during the entire script". Also the "Execute only once" is disabled.

I am using the latest Loadrunner/Vugen version and Chromium.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Hi Patrick,

Can your AUT be publicly accessed? Can you share your script with us? For the version, when you say latest, do you mean LR 2020?

0 Likes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi Gencheng,

No unfortunately it is an internal application. I can setup a Zoom meeting where we can analyse the problem if necessary.

As addition to my previous comment, this happens both on the VuGen running locally on my PC and on the on-premise LG. The on-premise LG VUsers randomly stop working and fail on network timeouts or object identifications, as far as I can see that is due to the authentication dialog in the background.

Regards,

Patrick

0 Likes

Hi Patrick,

When you manually visit your website, does the authentication dialog also popup from time to time? If yes, do you think this is the right behavior? We will try to verify it in our local lab, but meanwhile, you can also modify the behavior if you think it is not right.

0 Likes

Hi PatrickD,

In our lab it works fine. Is it possible that the dialog boxes are different? Because I think there is no reason for one authentication dialog pops up multiple times.

Please have a check.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.