UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.

Display 'Active Projects' in Admin Reporting Summary section

Idea ID 2774420

Display 'Active Projects' in Admin Reporting Summary section

PC Admin reporting summary already shows the total number of projects and number of projects displayed, in the top bar.  However, it's more useful for me to see the number of projects that were actively testing during the time period specified. Sure, I can go count them in the "Runs" chart at the bottom, but it'd be nice to have the quick-glance number up top where I can see the number of Runs, Vusers, etc.

1 Comment
Captain
Captain

The info I'm looking for is the "Projects Involved" number that shows up in the Summary section of the PDF report that can be generated from PC Admin.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.