LRE2021 project export/import

Idea ID 2851327

LRE2021 project export/import

I like to see a possibility to easily export a project (database and files) to a folder/files that it can be imported again in another environment (for example for verification and trouble shooting). We had that possibility in ALM for many versions. I like to see something similar in LRE. Please respect that there is no restriction in the size of a project.

5 Comments
Captain
Captain

Totally agree! It was a nightmare for us to go from 12.55 to LRE2020.  The manual creation/updating of the JSON files caused several issues. Some of which couldnt be seen. Ended up having to copy one that worked to get the upgrade to work.

Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

I purchased loadrunner enterprise 2021 but the download page is loadrunner enterprise 2020. I hope to update it soon. And can be downloaded.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello Shangyu, 

Please try to download the LRE 2021 binaries from the following link

Customer SE Portal Download:

Software Licenses and Downloads for Commercial Customers (Worldwide)

https://entitlement.microfocus.com/

You'll have to provide your company's SAID for the relevant entitlement(s).

Please update if you got access for LRE 2021 downloads. In case you won't be able to download , we'll schedule a short meeting to review it with your SAID.

Thanks

Aliza

Cadet 3rd Class
Cadet 3rd Class

trying to download (https://www.microfocus.com/en-us/products/loadrunner-enterprise/download), getting 401 error, and not able to see version 2021, please give some guidance here.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi, 

The provided link refers to the Trail Downloads.

We are checking the availability of LRE2021 for this site.

Have you tried the provided link with your company's SAID?

Customer SE Portal Download:

Software Licenses and Downloads for Commercial Customers (Worldwide)

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.