Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

2 and 3 minute dalay in loadrunner startup and first action

LoadRunner was just installed on a windows server 2008 for me. I'm experiencing strange behaviour - when starting Controller or VUGen they wouldn't start sooner than in (exactly) 3 minutes. It otherwise works fast.
Also when I start web script from VUGen the first action takes 120 seconds (not from Controller). No matter what action, even web_url("WebTours", "URL=http://127.0.0.1:1080/WebTours/", ... recorded for sample webserver inculded in LR installaiton.
Note that firewal is configured on this computer to disallow access to Internet (only local sites are allowed). Could it be that LR VUgen tries to access some external URLs during startup and on first action?

Any ideas how to solve this issue? It meakes script tuning/debugging impossible on that computer.

Thanks,
Ainars.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: 2 and 3 minute dalay in loadrunner startup and first action

Please elaborate the issue you are facing exactly.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Ainars,

What is the version of LR you have installed.
LR 11 is compatible with Windows Server 2008 standard.
While LR 9.52 is compatible with
-Windows Vista SP1
-Windows XP Professional SP2 or SP3
-Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition/Enterprise Edition SP2
-Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition/Enterprise Edition R2 SP2
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have Load Runer 11.00.0.0 Patch 1 installed.

Ainars
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.