Highlighted
New Member.

2nd LG not able to run script

Hi,
I am very new to scripting and I am not sure if it is a script error or LG configuration issue.

We are using 9.52LG/Controller/Vugen.
Due to our hardware limitations, we have both LG and Controller on same machine.
I created a simple Web(HTTP/HTML) script that I uploaded to Controller and when I run it no issues, but when I add a second LG (1C+1LG+1standalone LG) the 2nd LG displays the following:
"CCI compilation error: undeclared identifier 'LAST' -19799
CCI compilation error: undeclared identifier 'ENDITEM' -19799
CCI compilation error: undeclared identifier 'ITEMDATA' -19799"
etc.

I can confirm that script has globals.h included and within globals.h it has the following files included.

#ifndef _GLOBALS_H
#define _GLOBALS_H

// Include Files
#include "lrun.h"
#include "web_api.h"
#include "lrw_custom_body.h"

#endif

I have opened ticket with HP but still no reply so I thought I could as this forum for quicker answer.

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: 2nd LG not able to run script

I have multiple LG's but never faced any problem like this before.

check whether u have ip or hostname of LG machine recorded in ur script and also check the network setting of 2 LG machine

Please do post ur solution/reply whether this suggestion helped u in resolving ur problem

Regards,
sunkara
http://loadrunner95.blogspot.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: 2nd LG not able to run script

1) Check if there is any proxy issue between Controller and LG2.
2) Is this the error thrown when you add LG2 or when trying to run the script from LG2?
3) Try if the Agent process is running in LG2. If not, Controller will not be able to connect to LG2 at any time.

This problem looks more likely a compilation problem with the code.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.