Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

401 unathorised error when running a test

Hi All,

I have a script which works fine locally on mine/colleague machine. However when we try to run the script in performance center it fails with 401 unauthorised error.

I've tried:

case 1) added web_set_user  and run without wininet

case 2) Added socket options , and TSL version , and web set user without wininet

case 3) and 4)above 2 options with wininet.

Any ideas? 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: 401 unathorised error when running a test

Try recording the netwrok traffic from both the working machine and when running in Performance Center and compare between the recordings to see what is missing or sent differently.
If you prefer you can share the failing request network recording and I will try to identify what is missing or sent not as expected.

Alternatively you can open support ticket for further checking.

Regards,
Eyal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: 401 unathorised error when running a test

Hi,

Were you able to resolve this issue? Where does it stand now?

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.