Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

ALM Installation in cluster envi

Hi- Appreciate your inputs

I am trying to install ALM in a cluster environment. My question, where exactly the ALM installation process asks as single and secondary node. I couldn't find in the installation guide.

Advance thanks

Thanks

Adi

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi,

While configuring "HP ALM Platform Configuration Wizard" you will be asked to configure the primary node/ secondary node.

Please Refer to the  page 63 in the ALM 11.0 installation guide snapshot below is the link for the Installation guide.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/41988486/ALM11-00-Installation

Refer to the screen shot:  "Cluster Configuartion" is the place where you will be asked to enter these details.

Regards,

Srihari

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Thanks Srihari-

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.