Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

ALM LSM 12 - ALM PC SSL connection

Hi All,

I'm trying to connect ALM life style Managment 12 with ALM PC using SSL connection but I have a problem with this task. When I'm using http binding in jetty end IIS configurations everything works correctly. When I try to use ssl configuration I can't add this PC server in lab Managment. The application return " pinging htts://PCServer/..... Failed. ". Standard port for Ssl connection and others ports which I use are open. Both applications are working on windows server 2008 r2. Can anyone help me?

Thanks for any answers.
Tobi
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: ALM LSM 12 - ALM PC SSL connection

Hi Tobi,

I suggest you to see if it is possible for you to keep HTTP on IIS for internal communications (eventually enforcing this with a firewall) and use HTTPS on IIS for external communications (users' machines) and HTTPS on Jetty.

If not, I suggest you work with Customer Support on that problem.

thanks

Lionel

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.