Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ALM-Performance Center create project failed if Select Performance Center Project

Hi,

I click Site Administration and login,then create the project.

If I unable the Performance Center -Project Extion then I can create the project succussfully,if I enable it then create project failed.

For more detail information you can refer to the screenshot below.

Can any one give some suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: ALM-Performance Center create project failed if Select Performance Center Project

What is the Database version you are using?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ALM-Performance Center create project failed if Select Performance Center Project

Hi,

I use SQL 2008 EXPRESS

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi,

You cannot use SQL Express 2008. This is not supported.

With the latest Patch 4v2 installed, you can use one of the following database:

Microsoft SQL 2008 (SP1) (Recommended)

Microsoft SQL 2005 (SP3)

Oracle 10.2.0.4 (Recommended)

Oracle 11.2.0.1 

Regards,

Thanks,

./Sebastien
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your suggenstion.

I have another question.How do I get the valid ALM platform URL,it just like http://<server fully qualified name>:<port>/qcbin,I don't know where to get the server fully qualified name.Can you tell me?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.