Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

ALM Project Repository and Project schemas synchronization

hi , I am planning to upgrade Performance center project by installing it on a new server. Which means I will have to transfer Project schemas and Project repositories in new servers. So do I need to take special care to ensure that Project schemas and Project repositories are transferred at same time? 

Can there be a problem of data inconsistency because someother PC users might be using Performance center and we are transferring File repositories after a lag?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: ALM Project Repository and Project schemas synchronization

Hi,

it is unclear from the description below what exactly is going to be changed.
Are you going to install and of the servers on a new machine but the database is going to remain in tact or you are changing the database and servers as well?

There are many possible pitfalls if you do not address it correctly.
We can hold a one hour meeting to discuss this change and advice if you wish.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.