Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

ASP with Ajax parametrization help needed

Hi Everyone.

I have ASP application with Ajax calls.

WE have data in text boxes and comboboxes. I am trying to parametrize data sent via comboboxes and it looks like application "does not see " parameters values while they are substitued and coming through. When I look at replay log, I can see that paramethers were substituted properly, hoever runtime viewer shows old data on screen.

There is no error from app, as in case of error app just redirects to another page and LR does not see redirection as error.

Parametrized data appear in web_custom_request and in web_submit_data afterwards.

Example of web_custom_request is attached

Did somebody experiense this? Any ideas?

Thanks a lot,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.