Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Adding standalone LG machine through LM: Unable to retrieve Product Information

After I install the Load Generator into the Load Generator Machine for Perfromance Center, I tried to add it through the LAB Management, I got the above error " Unable to retrieve Product Information"

I selected Windows Standalone LG in the installation field.,

Is there any thing I need to do after installing LG and before adding it through the LAB Management

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Adding standalone LG machine through LM: Unable to retrieve Product Informat

Hi,

What is the version of Performance Center?

Does Load Generator have the same version as PC Server?

In Load Generator machine,  did you check UAC is disabled and PC default user -IUSR_METRO is in Administrator group?

You can reproduce the issue and check the log in this location [Performance Center Server installation folder]\orchidtmp\LTLogger\

Regards,

Chau Nguyen | SW Technical Support Consultant.
LoadRunner and Performance Center

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Adding standalone LG machine through LM: Unable to retrieve Product Informat

Hi,

Did you choose "Performance Center" configuration for the Load Generator when you installed it? If you didn't I suggest unsistalling and re-installing choosing "Performance Center" configuraiton. 

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Hi,

Could you please share with us an update on this topic?

Regards,

Chau Nguyen | SW Technical Support Consultant.
LoadRunner and Performance Center

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.