Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Adobe Connect Pro Recording.

Hi All,

I am trying to record Adobe Connect Pro through Vugen using FLEX+HTTP protocol.I took a flow in which i am creating a meeting and then entering the meeting.
Vugen is able to record till creating the meeting,while i am clicking on entering the meeting..the meeting page is not loading, where as when i tried to follow these steps manaully they are working fine.
Kindly, suggest if there are any settings to be done in LR before recording this type of aplication.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Aayush Goel
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Adobe Connect Pro Recording.

Hi Aayush,

Try HTTP protocol alone with recording option, capture level set to WinInet level data.

Here is the navigation:
HTTP Protocol -> Recording option->Network->Port Mapping -> Capture level-> WinInet level data

Regards,
Vinutha
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Aayush,

Firstly run the business process through Protocol advisor, it should help you know which protocols are in use.
If flex+Web then try & record on WinInet level and also select "Do not serialise externalizable objects"

Additionally whichi version of Loadrunner is being used ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I am using LR 9.5, i applied the setting mentioned by you(selecting Winlet), but again it is recording till creating a meeting room.

While i am trying to enter the meeting room, a new window is opening, and it is not on browser.

and while recording the new window(meeting room) is not opening.

I think the issue is while recording the new window, either LR is not capable of recording this type of window or i am using wrong protocol.

Thanks,
Aayush Goel
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Aayush,

For recording against mulitple windows you need to set the registry keys for bbhook.dll,

refer the dialogue below
http://forums11.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=1418781
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.