Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Adobe forms Error in Load Runner.

Hi Experts,
We are dealing with Adobe forms in the enterprise portal.

We have a leave application in the portal and the leave application is an ADOBE FORM. we are able to download in the same portal page,fill the form and as well as submit it during recording.

But while replaying it throws this message -->"Warning -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Internal Server Error))<--

While replaying the Adobe form is not downloaded and actual funtionality of the leave application is not acheived.

Thanking in Advance.
Regards,
Krishnamurty.k
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You must be having a missing correlation. There must be a dynamic value related to your form that needs to be correlated. For the PDF user web_get_int_property(HTTP_INFO_DOWNLOAD_SIZE) to verify the size of the pdf file. pdf file download will not be shown on run time viewer.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi prashanth,

I dont find this "web_get_int_property"(HTTP_INFO_DOWNLOAD_SIZE) in my script.I also agree that this could be a correlation problem. Run time viewer it will not be displayed.But the functionality is also not working.

Regards,

Krishnamurthy K
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

🙂 I was referring you to a function that you can use to verify if the pdf is getting downloaded. It will not be there in your script, you'll have to add it and code it in the way you require. refer to the help for web_get_int_property for more details.

Thanks
Prashanth T
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.