Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Ajax Web_custom_request

Hi,

I've been trying to record a scenario which has Ajax calls in between with Web(http/html). The script is generated successfully with Ajax calls being recorded as web_custom_request. I am able to do the correlations for all the functions except one. In the application, there is a button "Trash". On clicking it, an Ajax popup is popped which has two tabs "Confirm" & "Refuse". Two separate web_custom_requests have been recorded, one for Trash click and another for Confirm click. I'm unable to pick the dynamic value for Confim WCR.

Pls help.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Ajax Web_custom_request

Try recording with Ajax Click & Script protocol and recording mode set to GUI.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Oops, did I forget to mention that we don't have Ajax VU Licence 😞 (I tried it 1st and got the script working)
I tried with web C&S, doesn't identify Ajax popups. The final option was to try with Web(http/html).
I've done some work and very close to get the script function as intended. I'll post the soolution after the script plays without any errors 🙂
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Are you able to resolve this issue?

I am also facing same issue

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.