Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Analysis Graph

Hi,

We have graphs like throughput and transactions available. However, is it possible to get bytes/transaction? One of our clients is interested in this graph.
Pls suggest if you've an idea.

Thank you in advance.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Analysis Graph

There is no such graph, atleast to the best of my knowledge.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

yes, I'm aware of that..
What I want to know is if there is any way to get this kind of measurement.

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Sorry, my bad.

There is a way to capture the number of bytes returned from the server, by using, "web_get_int_property(HTTP_INFO_DOWNLOAD_SIZE);".

This is a very long shot.

It would capture the bytes returned for the request made immediately after registering this function.

So if your transaction extends over multiple requests, then try capturing them under different variables and you can add them up to get the total bytes for that transaction.

You can then print the data to a different file using the lr_output message. You can also integrate it with the analysis if needed.

Hope it helps!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Thanks for your suggestion. I'll try to integrate it with Analysis.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.