Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Analysis Issue

Hello All,

After a 24 hr reliability the analysis is throwing the following error -

SELECT * INTO [T342730T] from [TempAcumulateSum];

The MDB is of 2.5 MB size.

Any suggestion or help on this is highly appreciated?

Thanks.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Analysis Issue

Unless you switch the Analysis database to SQL Server the default database cannot handle a file larger than 2MB. I imagine that you could go into the Access database manually and delete information to reduce the size but I am not sure what you would delete.

It might be best to contact HP support. Maybe they have a way to fix your problem.

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Sorry I mis-typed the size of the database it should be larger that 2Gb. After a 24-hour test is the mdb file larger that 2Gb? I know you posted 2.5Mb but that seems very small for a 24-hour test.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Alan.

Infact, I double checked and the mdb is 2660 KB. The entire result folder is ~ 1.3 GB.

The issue got resolved as I changed the granularity and tried tried to generate the entire data after it opened for a small time duration.

Thanks for the reply.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.