Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Analysis - Total Number of transactions report for every 30 mins duration for long run (12 hours)

Hi, All.

Good day. 

Asking your assistance on providing me a suggestion/solution on how will i be able to get total Number of transactions report for every 30 mins duration for long run (12 hours) performance execution.

I can able to get manually if I change global filter in transaction summary for the particular period of time.

But our reqirement is to get total number of transactions for every 30 mins for 12 hours test.

For example:

0 - 30 mins  - 200 transactions

30 mins to 1 hour - 250 transactions

1 hour - 1.5 hours - 215 transactions

11.5 hours to 12 hour - 220 transactions.

Hoping to hear from you all soon. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Saran

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Saran,

There is no quick way for doing so, but there are a few options you can try

1. Create an Analysis Template with as many graphs as needed each configured with its' own time filter. When you analyze this test again apply the template and all graphs will opened automatically for you. 

2. Use Analysis API to automate the data retrieval outside Analysis UI

3. Use LoadRunner Analysis directly. Least recommended option and not supported one either. You can Google for it, many partners, users did that already

Regards,

Shlomi

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.