Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Analysis report generation problame

Hi, I'm using the load runner 9.5 on my system and able to use load runerr analysis, to analyse the test result. But while trying to generate the load runner analysis in html format, it generate the html file but without any graphs, even Summery report is also missing in the html report.

Waiting a urgent responce.
~Sam
0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Analysis report generation problame

Check if you have enough RAM while creating HTML report.

It could be due to lack of memory during creation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

There is enough memory available in the system. (2GB ram and no other application was running at that time)

~Sam
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Also try freeing up little more disk space on which you are creating reports.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm able to generate the compleet report except Transactin responce time under load. But atleast able to present other graphs.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Folks,

Recently I have faced similar issue while generating HTML reports using version LR 9.5.

I tried the following options:

1. Try to open the .lrr file using a different analyser machine.

2. Rerun the test with different injector/load generator and check whether the required graphs are generated.

Cheers
SG
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi SG,

The issue was, while we generate the reports, the excel process got invoked for every graph. If these process were not closed properly, in that case the report generation get affected. To avoid this issue, I used to restart the analysis, which in turn released all the memory utilized and the process invoked by it. Now Iâ m able to generate the reports properly.

Regards,
Sam
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.