Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Analysis template issue: graphs not displaying

I have created a template on the Analysis tool to automatically display the information i need for a set of tests. When i apply this template to data, the graphs are not showing the information getting created. It creates that proper graph with the filters, but only the data sheet is shown at the bottom - the actual graph is not displayed.

I have setup filters on transactions shown, elapsed time and granularity.

Has anyone seen this before and/or know how to fix or work around this issue?

(I included a screenshot of what is displayed)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Analysis template issue: graphs not displaying

Oh, that is messed up.

Were you able to see the graphs prior to creating the template? I have seen templates become corrupted quite frequently. You might have to recreate it. Or... try saving it to another name and applying the new version.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Re: Analysis template issue: graphs not displaying

It happens all the time...especially with 9.5 (Well at least based on what I observed). No worries though. Just save the .lra file after applying the template.
Then close the .lra file from the Menu bar--> File-->Exit or Close.
Next re-open the .lra file and you are all set.
Do update if it works for you.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.