Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Annoying javascript error messages when editing in the TC arguments or object editor

Hello,

Got this recently: I am working with VUgen 12.55, editing a script in TruClient IE. When I copy something in the arguments editor of an evaluate javascript step or object identification editor of an object id step I get annoying javascript error popups everytime the time I type something. See screenshot. This starts happening as soon as I try to copy someting in it from the clipboard. After that each keystroke forces this error.

Tried system reboot: no change.

How can I solve this?

Peet

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Peet,

Thank you for the feedback.

This is indeed an issue we find happens in some cases. It will be fixed in the next release, expected soon.

Edo

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.