Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

AntiVirus creating problem in recording in Vugen

Jump to solution
Hi ,

I am recording an java swing application in Vugen 9.51. Thing is I have mcaffe antivirus installed in the desktop. So when it is enabled vugen is not able to record but when i disable it vugen start recording and everything is fine. But the problem is i cant disable antivirus. So is there any work around for this issue. Another thing is can we open one port so that vugen start recording and at the sane time mcafee is also enabled?

Awaiting reply.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: AntiVirus creating problem in recording in Vugen

Jump to solution
Hi Anujk,

unchecking both "IPS Policy -> Enable Host IPS" and "Enable Network IPS" in McAffee HIPS will solve it.

Refer:KM761978 also

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
No way to fix this as far as I know. You should recommend/research choosing another antivirus solution or just disable the antivirus for recording only.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi Anujk,

unchecking both "IPS Policy -> Enable Host IPS" and "Enable Network IPS" in McAffee HIPS will solve it.

Refer:KM761978 also

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks Christo that solution works and one more thing is how to correlate any value in java rmi protocol as I am not seeing any data returned by the server. If you have any document can you please mail me to magnocarb@gmail.com and it is executed by double clicking a batch file and then i record all the steps. But when i replay there is no gui so i am not able to see what exactly happening so is there any way to open the GUI while replaying also.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi,
One more thing is after recording when i try to run some script compiler throws an error that cannot compile code is too large. Code is of about 1500 line. So is there any possible solution to this so that i can avoid that error.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
can you pls attach the error snap here to get some hint on this issue?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.