Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Anybody have LR 9.51 or 9.52 patch installed??

Had LR 9.50 installed on two machines. Working on a Citrix + Web (HTTP/HTML) project.

Had 9.50 on MACHINE 1. Created a script (Citrix + WEB). NO CODE. NO NOTHING. Hit the run button. Successful run.

Upgraded from 9.50 --> 9.51 --> 9.52 on MACHINE1. Created a NEW script. NO CODE. Hit the run button. Receive error message about DLL issue.

Had 9.50 on MACHINE 2. Created a script. NO CODE. Hit run. Successful.

Upgraded from 9.50 --> 9.51 on MACHINE2. Same result as MACHINE1 with 9.52 installed.

Does anybody have 9.51 or 9.52 installed and have a few minutes to test on their end? Just create a new script (multi with CITRIX ICA + WEB(HTTP/HTML)). Hit the run button and see if you get any errors.

Not sure if I have a bad download of the patch -- or if HP has a bad patch out there. HMMM.

Thanks!
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I have the 9.52 and no problem with Citrix.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks for the update, Fafo. Just to confirm you did the Multi-protocol with Web and Citrix ICA, right???? If so, sounds like I may need to re-download the patch! Can you please confirm. Thanks for your quick response!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I use only Citrix protocol not Citrix/Web

I will test tomorow and give you my response.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks -- I'm testing with YET another machine! Fresh download of the patch -- will post what I find.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Your mileage may vary:
I ad issues when applying all the 9.51 patches and then going to 9.52.

I removed all of Loadrunner (including editing the registry) then did the following:
1)Install 9.50
2)Install 9.51_qfe.exe patch only (brings the system to 9.51
3) Install the 9.52 patch - LR_0312
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

I made the test and the multi protocol Web Citrix work fine ...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I need LoadRunner 9.52 patch....can anyone help
0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

@Shruti

Please go through the below link

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM793318

You will require HP passport with appropriate access level to download this. The patch name is LR_03012 which is approx 145 MB in Zip format

Regards,
Imran
You are resource limited only by your imagination
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.