Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Apache monitoring

Hi;

I use the LR version 9.52 Controller but from Controller and into the web server resource graphs the apache graph is missing (do not exist in the list of graphs : I have iPlanet + MS IIS only) ?
Another question : each are the measurements the most critical which must be monitored ?

Regards
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Apache monitoring

Hi,
I'm not sure as to why th egraph goes missing. However, you should be able to see the metrics after ther server-status is enabled in Apache.
Also, for Apache, for me, important metrics would be #Busy workers, #Idle workers, KBytes sent et all.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.