Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Application works well on VuGen but login fails on BAC

Hi,

I have scripted and tested the application on vugen and they worked fine. Unfortunately when I've uploaded it to BAC, it doesnt seem to be working. Failed even during the initial login stage.

For this recording I have changed the runtime settings to "No Proxy", and to run on "WinInet" instead of "Sockets".

Does anyone knows whats wrong.. and what did I missed to configure that caused the failure on the BAC run? Please advise, thanks.
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Application works well on VuGen but login fails on BAC

Did you test the script on the BPM (locally with vugen)?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes, I've tested it locally both on my own PC as well as the BPMs. They're working fine. However, only the version uploaded to BAC is not running at all...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Charlyn,

What is the error message ?

Did you try invoking the script from the BPM machines using extended log ?

Regards,
Calin
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

There's no error message on BAC, apparently it just failed to login and thats all.

I've tried switching the replay settings to run on sockets with the addition of the following line:

web_set_sockets_option("INITIAL_BASIC_AUTH","1");

It's working fine now 🙂
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

web_set_sockets_option("INITIAL_BASIC_AUTH","1");
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.