Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Are Loadrunner 9.5 Scripts Compatible With Version 11

I am in the process of upgrading our version of Loadrunner from 9.5 to 11. Before i go into it wholeheartedly can some tell me whether scripts written in 9.5 will be compatible in version 11?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Are Loadrunner 9.5 Scripts Compatible With Version 11

i think you have the train version and check if 9.5 version scripts are supported by LR11.
also you can check with HP support regarding this.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

It depends from script to script. But in general all scripts( around 90% in typical organization) are supported by default & some will be supported by minor changes in funcitons (as per the modified funcitons group VuGen11) And some (especially thick client apps) surely needs to re-recorded to match with the new recording engine & replay engine.

Thanks,
Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

9.5 scripts are fully supported in 11.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Are LR 11 scripts able to run in 9.5?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.