Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Automating loadrunner

Hi,

I want to automate the current manual work in my project. I can do scenario run and get analysis report in HTML format from command prompt.

But the same i want in excel format means we extract response time from analysis to excel in client specified format. Is there any ways to automate this part we spend lot of time on this. If not with loadrunner we can do from qtp or c program as well we have these software's.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Automating loadrunner

I would use QTP rather then LoadRunner.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There should be some way to automate retrieving response times from analysis to excel format either using windows performance monitor (perfmon) i trying on that please if anyone knows share your knowledge or any otehr ways let me know.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

if you meant Transaction Response time Summary then you can do that using Excel WebQuery import. Import the Ananlysis .html file.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your response.

I had the same idea.
Can u explain in detail.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.