Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Browser gets closed when recoding

Jump to solution
Team,

When I tried to record the web based application using vugen 8.1 ,the browser gets closed automatically in the middle of the transaction recoding.

I have tried in both IE 6 and IE 7 .How ever I am facing the same above mentioned issue.

Help me to solve this .

Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Browser gets closed when recoding

Jump to solution
Hello.

I face the a similar issue long time ago, try this Hope works for you too.

In the recording options go to Network --> Port Mapping and change the "Capture level" option to WinlNet Level data.

🙂

BR

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hello.

I face the a similar issue long time ago, try this Hope works for you too.

In the recording options go to Network --> Port Mapping and change the "Capture level" option to WinlNet Level data.

🙂

BR

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
Hi Karthik,

This problem can be solved. There could be many things which can create such problem. Check out few things:

1. Check the DEP if its on turn it off. My computer property > Advance system properties > Performance Setting > Data Execution Pervention > Turn it off.

2. Check all kind of antivirus, Intursion proventia, firewall are turned off.

3. Record script with different capture level. Recording option > Port Mapping > Capture level > Try except socket data level one by one.

Good Luck!!!!

Thank
Champ
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks Josue and Ajay.

As per your assistance ,the below setting has resolved my issue.

Network --> Port Mapping and change the "Capture level" option to WinlNet Level data.

Thanks once again.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.