Highlighted
New Member.

Bulk download of VUGen Scripts from performance center

Hello All,

Greetings of the day.

I have around 400+ scripts is placed in one folder  in TestScripts folder in Performance center.

Do we have any option to download all the scripts at a time from the performance center.

As such, I did not find any option in the performance center.

Can someone help me if anybody faced this issue. 

Regards,

Sankar

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Bulk download of VUGen Scripts from performance center

Did you find any solution buddy ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hello,

Through the UI, bulk download of scripts is not possible. We will look into the possibility of adding this option in future releases.

There is a way to download the scripts through Rest API. Which Performance Center version are you using?

Oren.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi Oren,

Would there be an example you can share?

We're looking for a similar solution (REST API) to download hundred of scripts from a specific ALM PC 12.50 Patch1 project.

To explain a bit more our use case, we will soon use a new ALM 12.55 instance and do not want to migrate our project. Rather start from scratch but download all of existing scripts so they're ready to be added to a new project if/when needed.

As this download will be a one off, we're looking for a solution with the less scripting effort.

Thanks,

./SJA

Thanks,

./Sebastien
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

I'm currently working on a simple Rest API based application that will download all scripts per project to a specified local folder.

Please contact me privatley to If you would like to try it.

Regards,

Oren Pelzman

Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

Everybody want to do the things easier for us , but the performance center is one of the tool where sharing of the different scripts across the projects can be possible , to download from the performance center simply navigate to the Test plan and select the script which we want to download and click the download from the right side corner below.

So that finally we can downlaod the scripts only one at a time , if you want to do it automatically do this process untill all the scripts we want you have to do some automation script for it. But by the options as of now we can do mutliple script of scripts to download them parallely.

Regards,

Surya Kosuri.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Hi 

were you able to write the OTA script for downloading all scripts?

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi 

I need your help on downloading the scripts in to local folder .

i'm able to see the response while hitting the URL :  /LoadTest/rest/domains/{Domain}/projects/{project}/scripts/{ID}/zip.

Not sure how to save the script in to folder , can you pleas help me.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.