Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Business Objects Dashboard Xcelsius (flash files) Performance Testing

Hi All,

I am using load runner 9.52 for the load testing of SAP Business Objects (BO) XI R3. I successfully prepared the scripts for Desktop/Web Intelligent Reports using Web(HTTP/HTML) protocol and executed the load test.

Now the problem here is with preparing scripts for BO dashboard. The BO dashboard is created using Xcelsius and exported to BO-Repository as a flash file (along with live office connectivity for dynamic refresh and upto-date data availablility). I wanted to capture the flash file in the load runner scripts but somehow i am unable to capture it. Also VuGen Protocol Advisor suggests combination of Web & Webservices Protocols. Are there anybody who has done the performance testing for BO dashboard created using Xcelsius? Any help in this matter will be appreciated.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.