Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

CAS Server returning "Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500"

Hi All,

I am trying to record a web application (using HTTP/HTTPS protocol) which uses single sign on feature of CAS Server

Just to brief,the CAS server returns the ticket string to client as a response to request for authentication.

I tried to co-relate the ticket string but it did not work. Every time I am getting following error :

Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500 (Request processing failed; nested exception is org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionExecutionException: Exception thrown executing [AnnotatedAction@ca6cea targetAction = org.jasig.cas.web.flow.GatewayRequestCheckAction@1b493c6, attributes = map[[empty]]] in state 'gatewayRequestCheck' of flow 'login-webflow' -- action execution attributes were 'map[[empty]]'; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException) for "https://casserver:443/cas/login" [MsgId: MERR-26612]

It would be much appreciated if you can help on how to handle CAS server in web applications for Vugen scripting.

Regards,
Preeti
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: CAS Server returning "Error -26612: HTTP Status-Code=500"

Preeti,

Why does your correlation not work? Can you attached your script and the extended replay log with parameter substitution and maybe data from server?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.