Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

CITRIX+Web HTTP protocol Execution errors

Hi All

Script : LR8.0 + CITRIX+Web HTTP protocol

Am getting errors while executing the scenarios such as "Error: ctrx_mouse_click(524, 296, 1, 0) failed. An unexpected disconnection occurred."

The script works fine in VUGen without any errors. Please help me resolving this.

PFA The list of errors as well.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: CITRIX+Web HTTP protocol Execution errors

I can only suggest you LR 8.0 is bit older version; try with latest versions.

I am sure LR has undergone lots of changes from v8.0 to LR 9.5 especially for citrix protocol.

Download citrix best practice document from support portal, there are lots if suggestions.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am running a test for 95 users in Controller v8.0.
Out of which am getting 20 users failed for reason
1. Failed to Initialize. Reason: TimeOut
2. Error: Function per-thread-terminate failed in extension lrwreplaymain.dll.

Am using LR 8.0 and Web+Citrix_ICA Protocol

The controller machine has 2gb RAM and am using localhost as the LG.

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

After increasing thinktimes and defining varying Ramp up for all the users to reduce concurrent Logins my Test went thru pretty well with just 5 failed users for a run of 95 users.

But the concern is my Citix application is not allowing two users to subit login concurrently. Please suggest how this can be resolved from the application side.

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.